Eight to ten baskets of fragments of alabaster royal statues (at least three different statues, one life-sized, one three-quarters life-sized, one one-quarter life-sized), among them: b) [two fitting fragments of] left half of face. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Mastaba G 5110, serdab offering room and space in front of mastaba, also two pieces in pit G 5211 A
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession numbers: 21.951a, 21.951e
- Old Kingdom, Dynasty 4, reign of Khafre
- Date of Register Entry
- 12/06/1914 - 12/13/1914
- Related fragments probably from one statue: 14-12-49b (two fitting fragments of proper left half of face) = MFA 21.951a and MFA 21.951e + 14-12-71 (three fitting fragments of proper left shoulder, chest, upper arm) = MFA 21.951b and MFA 21.951c and MFA 21.951d + 14-12-72a (proper right wrist and part of pleated kilt) = MFA 14.1753.1 + 14-12-72b (proper right shoulder) = MFA 14.1753.2 + 14-11-107.1 (part of beard) = MFA 14.1693.1 + 14-12-65.2 (part of pleated kilt) = MFA 14.1751.2 + 14-12-65.21 and 14-12-65.24 (part of proper right side of nemes wig and lappet) = MFA 14.1751.21 and MFA 14.1751.24 + 14-12-65.81 (part of proper left lappet) + 14-12-65.82 (part of proper left side of nemes wig); two fitting fragments of left half of face accessioned as MFA 21.951a and MFA 21.951e.
- MFA accession numbers verified
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)