Two fragments of white limestone [lintel inscribed for Akhi]. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Architectural elements-Doors, jambs, lintels
- Pit G 4734 A, shaft, [originally from G 4750]
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- Akhi (G 4750)
- 14-2-13 belongs with Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna ÄS 7801 and 8542
Porter, Bertha, and Rosalind L.B. Moss. Topographical Bibliography of Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic Texts, Reliefs, and Paintings 3: Memphis (Abû Rawâsh to Dahshûr). Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1931. 2nd edition. 3: Memphis, Part 1 (Abû Rawâsh to Abûsîr), revised and augmented by Jaromír Málek. Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1974, p. 137.
Smith, William Stevenson. "The Origin of Some Unidentified Old Kingdom Reliefs." American Journal of Archaeology 46 (1942), pp. 528, 530-531,fig. 15.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Owner of G 4750. Chapel entrance lintel (in fragments: 14-2-13, KHM Vienna ÄS 7801, KHM Vienna ÄS 8542) and drum lintel inscribed for Akhi, identified as [sAb aD-mr (Hrj-)sStA (wr) mDw Sma xrp nstj jmj-r Snwt nswt jmj-r prwj-HD jmj-r sSw aprw jmj-r kAt nb(t) nswt] judge and administrator, secretary, (great one) of the tens of Upper Egypt, director of the two thrones, overseer of royal granaries, overseer of the two treasuries, overseer of scribes of the crews, overseer of all royal works; 14-2-13 found in G 4734 A, KHM Vienna ÄS 7801 and 8542 found in G 4750. Relief fragment (Turin S.1870) inscribed for Akhi, idenitified as [jmj-r Snwt nswt] overseer of royal granaries; excavated by Schiaparelli, exact findspot unknown.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)