Two white stone barrel beads. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Beads
- G 7691 A, debris of grave
- Width: .6 cm; .4 cm Length: 1.1 cm; .8 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 28.1366
- Date of Register Entry
- Original identification as "Roman" grave changed in red pencil to read "Late Dynasty VI (G.A.R.)"; "original grave was OK over which a Ptolemaic grave had been made" (G.A.R.); "all these amulets [presumably 28-3-1 through 28-3-11] are of characteristic Dynasty 5 design".
- MFA accession number verified
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)