Fragments of mummy case (?); fragments of white-cream plaster, one piece has blue-grey color band on it and seems to bear print of wood on back, other pieces thinner and laid on thin fine cloth, cloth in one case laid over coarse (sandy) greenish grey marl. Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Tomb equipment-Coffins and sarcophagi
- Pit G 4410 A, chamber
- Plaster, cloth
- Width: largest piece: 2.8 cm Length: largest piece: 3 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
Reisner, George A. A History of the Giza Necropolis 1. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1942, p. 516.
Subjects: Object register page:
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)