*The original, paper version of this page in “Appendix N: Cemetery G 4000” can be found in archival box L13 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934—1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks First king of Dynasty 5. Horus name: [jrjmAat] Irymaat.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 4811+4812, G 5232, G 4410
Description: Limestone canopic jars: top row: [G 4811+4812: G 4811 E] 15-11-81 (one of four jars and lids), [G 5232 A] 14-11-168, 14-11-171, 14-11-172, 14-11-175 (order of display for four jars from G 5232 unknown) + 14-11-197 (three lids, shown on three of four canopic jars); bottom row: [G 4410 A] 15-12-61 (four jars and lids)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)