Copper model bowl (belongs with table 12-12-273). Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Pit G 2381 A, [chamber] (65) (found on table 12-12-273)
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- Date of Register Entry
- On model table 59 (12-12-273 = MFA 13.2938a) were model jar 60 (12-12-274 = MFA 13.2938e) and six model basins 61-66 (12-12-275, 12-12-276, 12-12-277, 12-12-278, 12-12-279, 12-12-280; three of these six basins accessioned as MFA 13.2938b, MFA 13.2938c, MFA 13.2938d; two of these six basins MFA owned unaccessioned).
Reisner, George A. "A Family of Builders of the Sixth Dynasty, about 2600 B.C." Bulletin of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 11, No. 66 (November 1913), p. 61, fig. 16.
Reisner, George A., and Clarence S. Fisher. "Preliminary Report on the Work of the Harvard-Boston Expedition in 1911-13." Annales du Service des Antiquités de l'Egypte 13 (1914), pl. 9b.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)