Copper model bowl (belongs with table 12-12-273). Illustration: No
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Pit G 2381 A, [chamber] (63) (found on table 12-12-273)
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Object Ownership Information
- MFA accession number: 13.2938d
- Old Kingdom, Dynasty 6, reign of Pepy II
- Date of Register Entry
- On model table 59 (12-12-273 = MFA 13.2938a) were model jar 60 (12-12-274 = MFA 13.2938e) and six model basins 61-66 (12-12-275, 12-12-276, 12-12-277, 12-12-278, 12-12-279, 12-12-280; three of these six basins accessioned as MFA 13.2938b, MFA 13.2938c, MFA 13.2938d; two of these six basins MFA owned unaccessioned).
Reisner, George A. "A Family of Builders of the Sixth Dynasty, about 2600 B.C." Bulletin of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 11, No. 66 (November 1913), p. 61, fig. 16.
Reisner, George A., and Clarence S. Fisher. "Preliminary Report on the Work of the Harvard-Boston Expedition in 1911-13." Annales du Service des Antiquités de l'Egypte 13 (1914), pl. 9b.
Subjects: Object register page:
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2381
Description: Senedjemib Complex: copper model tables and associated model vessels from G 2381 A, Impy: top row: 12-12-258 (= MFA 13.2934, model table), 12-12-259 (= MFA 13.2935, model table), 12-12-272 (model table), 12-12-271 (= MFA 13.2937, model table), 12-12-253 (= MFA 13.3165, model table), 12-12-268 (= MFA 13.2939a-d, model table with three jars); middle row: 12-12-267, 12-12-263, 12-12-257 (= MFA 13.2933); bottom row: 12-12-264 (= MFA 13.2936, model table), 12-12-273 (= MFA 13.2938a, model table), 12-12-274 (= MFA 13.2938e, model hes-vase), 12-12-275 (= MFA 13.2938b, model basin), 12-12-276 (= MFA 13.2938c, model basin), 12-12-277 (= MFA 13.2938d, model basin), 12-12-278 (model basin), 12-12-279 (model basin), 12-12-280 (model basin), 12-12-281 (model table), 12-12-282 (= Cairo JE 44612, quartzite model cup), 12-12-283 (= Cairo JE 44611, basalt model cup)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)