Base of limestone statuette [inscribed for Teti], front part [of base] with feet; face of base black, feet red, inscription. Illustration: Yes with hieroglyphs
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Debris in street between G 5130 and G 5140
- Width: 13 cm Length: 17 cm Thickness: 4.6 cm
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- Teti (near G 5130)
Manuelian, Peter Der. "On the Early History of Giza: The 'Lost' Wadi Cemetery (Giza Archives Gleanings, III)." Journal of Egyptian Archaeology 95 (2009), p. 129, note 49.
- Type Owner
- Remarks Possible owner of G 5130. Fragment of limestone statue (base with feet) (15-10-6) inscribed for Teti, identified as [wab nswt Hm-nTr xwfw sS] royal wab-priest, priest of Khufu, scribe; found in debris of street between G 5130 and G 5140.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)