One thousand three hundred seven (1307) faience cylinder beads; very dark (perhaps dark green) glaze; varying a little in size due to breakage. Illustration: Yes. Illustration scale: 1:1
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Jewelry & adornment-Beads
- G 7330-7340: pit G 7330 B, debris of room II
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Date of Register Entry
- "Changes in number of beads due to fact that more of same type were found in siftings from pit G 7330 B II and entered here though found on February 6th, others from same place February 7th"
- Problem: penciled notes in "measurements" field
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)