microfilm: begin page 126
Tuesday, January 5, 1926
Day of rest.
Wednesday, January 6, 1926
43rd day of work.
(1) Avenue G 3
(2) Street G 7000 north of Isis Temple
(3) Isis Temple
(4) G 7140 C
line IV to 8 am: 60, 8:30 - noon: 150, 1:00 - 4:30 pm: 210
The increase in p.m. was due to shortening carry.
(1) Avenue G 3
Removed crude brick wall of upper level and exposed floor of Saite-Ptolemaic period.
The stone wall and the large crude brick bin as well as the bins further west have the same floor level.
(2) Street G 7000 S (south)
North of Isis Temple. Cleared away the railroad embankment in Street G 7000 to north of Isis Temple. Crude brick bins on same level as before and in Avenue G 3, all lower than the later crude brick walls of the temple, and apparently earlier.
microfilm: end page 126
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 01/05/1926; 01/06/1926
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)