microfilm: begin page 257
Sunday, March 21, 1926 (continued)
(3) G 7130 [G 7134]
G 7130 Z [= G 7134]: Cleared at chamber. No objects.
(4) G 7140
Cleared off surface debris over G 7140 niche.
The chamber c has been built up and roofed in the Saite-Ptolemaic period as a shaft to reach the stone vault burial chamber in a and the bent roofed chamber in d.
Room b is a magazine (Dynasty 4) with a loft, part of the original structure. The doorway is low and there is a niche in east wall to receive the door when open.
microfilm: end page 257
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)