microfilm: begin page 275
Monday, March 29, 1926 (continued)
(1) Street G 7200 (continued)
(2) G 7230
G 7230 B: Removing the filling of dubsh and sand from pit G 7230 B on top of mastaba G 7230. Down 4.4 meters.
(3) G 7330
Clearing debris from top of mastaba G 7330 and clearing the top of shaft G 7330 B, preparatory and emptying it.
(4) G 7000 X
Removed No. 305: (36) gold sign [GLYPHS]; (37)-(62) from bird wing.
The gold band which formed the edge of the 306 inlaid board with feather and flower pattern, concealed the inlays still in place and was now removed (No.306)
The adj. piece to east remains in place.
Continued 305: (63)-(72) bird wing.
D.D. drew underlying layer No. 308.
No. 307: Gold sheet (part of great dec. sheet) removed.
No. 308: (1)-(14) this is part of the upper side of the dec. board, see 291, 306 and below.
Under 308 (1)-(14) was layer of crumbled plaster (*B5934) and a layer of decayed wood. Removed plaster with wet brush, wood with pincers, rest and lower layer of plaster with wet brush, cleaned with dry brush.
No. 309: Gold band from corner of a board (W 1.3 cm).
microfilm: end page 275
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Dows Dunham, American, 1890–1984
- Type Mentioned on page
- Nationality & Dates American, 1890–1984
- Remarks Egyptologist; Curator; Assistant Curator, Egyptian Department, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)