microfilm: begin page 303
Thursday, April 15, 1926.
One-hundred and twenty-fifth day of work.
Weather: fine, north wind
Barometer - 7 a.m. - 29.70
Temperature maximum - 86 F
Temperature minimum - 66.2 F
(1) G 7200
(2) G 7240
(3) G 7060 B
(4) G 7070 B
(5) G 7130
(6) G 7140
(7) G 7000 X
Line VIII 5:30 - 8:15: 64, 8:45 to 12:00: 122, 1:15 - 5:00: 76
(1) Street G 7200
Continued clearing street G 7200 to the southward between mastabas G 7240 and G 7340, south of chapel G 7240. The mud brick casing of G 7240, after a break, continued southward to the end of the mastaba. The southwest corner of G 7340 and the northwest corner of the casing of the next mastaba south of it were uncovered. The debris consisted of siftings of sebbakheem on top, dirty debris below that, and limestone chips and sand at the bottom.
microfilm: end page 303
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)