microfilm: begin page 237
Wednesday, March 10, 1926 (continued)
(5) G 7164
Outlined G 7164. The south and west walls have been covered with a later dump (ancient) see trenches G 7100 S above. Began clearing the large pit A.
(6) G 7165
Uncovered south wall of G 7165 in clearing north end of G 7164. A mastaba of small stones like G 7165. Sloping surface roughly dressed, filled.
(7) Street G 7200 S
Began laying line VIII in street G 7200 S.
Thursday, March 11, 1926.
Ninety-sixth day of work.
(1) G 7000 X
(2) street G 7100 S
(3) G 7130
(4) G 7164
(5) street G 7200 S
Line VII to 8:00 am: 60, 8:30 to noon: 157, 1:00 to 5:00 pm: 210
microfilm: end page 237
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 03/10/1926; 03/11/1926
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)