microfilm: begin page 149
Thursday, January 8, 1925 (continued)
(16) G 7102 (continued)
G 7102 C (continued): are orientated north to south, with heads to the north.
(17) G 7211
G 7211 A: Chamber not worked on today.
G 7211 C: Not worked on today.
G 7211 E: Not worked on today.
G 7211 F: This was found and cleared today. Consists of small pit 108 cm high with chamber at north roofed over with slab. The ceiling of chamber from mouth of pit is 83 cm. Its position is shown under:
(18) G 7214
G 7214 Same as yesterday.
G 7214 E: Not worked on today.
G 7214 F: Not worked on today.
(19) G 7101
G 7101 Z: Finished today. No objects.
(20) G 7421
The east of this mastaba is now being cleared. In the debris were found two Roman mummies, as
microfilm: end page 149
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Alan Jenvey Rowe, British, 1890–1968
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British, 1890–1968
- Remarks Egyptologist and archaeologist. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)