microfilm: begin page 161
Sunday, January 11, 1925 (continued)
(1) Avenue G 0
Men working north of G 7210 (for a distance of 25 meters from that mastaba) clearing the embankment of Line II.
Also working in G 7102, see No. 8.
(2) Street G 7300 and G 7320
Clearing street to east and north of interior chapel of G 7320; also remaining debris from chapel itself.
Note especially drain under floor; level of flow at south end of street with reference to dressing of casing (undressed part on back of G 7420 on a line 30 cm higher); position of later intrusive pit X: position of late wall with which pit X may be connected.
microfilm: end page 161
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Alan Jenvey Rowe, British, 1890–1968
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British, 1890–1968
- Remarks Egyptologist and archaeologist. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)