microfilm: begin page 277
Wednesday, March 31, 1926
One hundred and thirteenth day of work.
(1) G 7200
(2) G 7230 B
(3) G 7330 B
(4) G 7000 X
Line VIII to 8:00 am: 196, 8:30 to noon: 160, 1:00 to 5:00 pm: 187
(1) Street G 7200
Clearing the debris from street G 7200, between mastabas G 7230 and G 7330, by Line VIII.
one inscribed limestone block
one inscribed limestone block (Roman)
one inscribed and painted fragment, limestone
one small fragment inscribed limestone
one broken green faience Isis
one fragment blue faience
one red pottery bowl
one fragment green faience
(2) G 7230
G 7230 B: Clearing filling from pit No. G 7230 B, in mastaba G 7230. Gebel begins at 4.33 meters down. Down altogether 7.9 meters.
(3) G 7330
G 7330 B: Clearing filling of debris from pit No. G 7330 B in mastaba G 7330. Gebel at 4 meters down on west, 4.8 meters on south, down altogether 5.13 meters.
Found: one fragment iron and copper nail (?)
(4) G 7000 X
Dunham drew plan one-half scale of [ILLUSTRATION] and objects therein, No. 317 - 319.
*A3749 at noon
First removed displaced inlays No. 317 (1)-(32)
These belonged as follows:
(Z) - (3), (4), (6), (14), (16)-(20), (23)-(25), (29)
(Y) - (10), (13), (26)-(28), (30)-(31)
(Q) - (1), (2), (5), (15), (21), (22)
microfilm: end page 277
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Dows Dunham, American, 1890–1984
- Type Mentioned on page
- Nationality & Dates American, 1890–1984
- Remarks Egyptologist; Curator; Assistant Curator, Egyptian Department, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)