microfilm: begin page 262
Wednesday, March 24, 1926 (continued)
(1) Street G 7100 S
Work continued on pits.
Continued clearance of street south of G 7141 Saite-Ptolemaic. Debris in three layers
(2) G 7140 [G 7135]
G 7140 Z [= G 7135]: Down 13.2.
Continued clearance of debris from pit.
(3) G 7150
Area south of mastaba G 7140.
Clearing debris, which lies in three layers as in street G 7100 S of Saite-Ptolemaic G 7141. Dirty debris and mounds of sebbakheem on top, limestone chips below, and sand at the bottom.
The end of a small masonry wall beginning to be uncovered.
(4) G 7240-i
Pit i: Finished clearance of pit, depth 8.6 meters. Found three ushabtis. Small recess in floor of chamber.
microfilm: end page 262
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)