microfilm: begin page 265
Thursday, March 25, 1926 (continued)
(4) G 7142
Area south of mastaba G 7140. Uncovered the east face of mud brick wall, and two walls running east from its two ends. At the south end a wall of rubble, faced with mud. At the north end, a mud brick wall with small masonry on its south face.
Debris over these walls lies in layers, sebbakheem siftings on top, dirty brown debris next, and limestone chips below.
Found: three faience udjat eyes
two small inscribed plaques of faience, one black
one red pottery figurine, broken.
microfilm: end page 265
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)