microfilm: begin page 931
Monday, April 22, 1929 (continued)
(2) Street G 7600 (continued)
G 7600 S [ILLUSTRATION]
(3) G 7652
G 7652 A: In Room I, debris: rubble, wood fragments, bones, stones. Room VII found, sealed with stones and plaster. Room VIII, sealed with stones and plaster. In Room I, below bodies a rock cut coffin roofed with slabs. Found in debris Room I: serpentine scarab (plain), scraps of gold leaf, copper object, large jar with two handles
(4) G 7660
G 7660 A: Depth 16.7 meters. Chamber on south, open.
G 7660 Y: In rooms. Clearing debris.
(5) G 7661
G 7661 A: In chamber I (east), clearing debris. Found four inner rooms: II and III on east, IV and V on north, all open.
(6) G 7662
Clearing top of mastaba. Found pits A, B, C, D, E and late graves.
microfilm: end page 931
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- Noel F. Wheeler, British
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates British
- Remarks Wheeler was a Lieutenant Commander in the Royal Navy according to George A. Reisner's, "A HIstory of the Giza Necropolis, Vol. I."
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)