microfilm: begin page 79
Friday, January 1, 1915
(1) pit P in G 5220
(2) front of G 4910
(3) chambers G 5010
(4) street before G 4820
(5) pit B in G 4940
(1) G 5220
Pit P in G 5220. Inscription on wall of chamber. Few potsherds in debris. Nearly finished.
(2) G 4910 (3) G 5010
Began clearing the Italian excavations in front of G 4910 and chamber of G 5010.
microfilm: end page 79
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)