microfilm: begin page 32
Friday, November 12, 1915
(1) pit G 4940 A and on new area as follows
(2) south of G 4710 and serdab G 4611
(3) G 4810
(4) north of Great Wall
(1) G 4940
Continued clearing chamber (lower) in pit G 4940 A.
(2) South of G 4710, G 4611 serdab
Clearing sand south of G 4710 arrived at face of G 4611.
In northeast corner of G 4611 serdab with three roofing blocks (two broken). Cleared out sand and found plundered.
(3) G 4810
Work on G 4810 clearing sand from chambers and pits. In hole east of pit A, a fragment of smoothed squared alabaster thus [ILLUSTRATION]. In pit C a fragment of alabaster, inscribed, and a flint flake thus [ILLUSTRATION].
microfilm: end page 32
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 11/11/1915; 11/12/1915
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)