microfilm: begin page 128
[July 24, 1912 (continued)]
[Packing list (continued)]
Box 9 (continued):
the granite head.
Mes. 1 wooden statuette and pill boxes containing beads and amulets.
Mes. 2 small broken limestone pair (Pyramids)
small broken limestone pair (Mesheikh)
wooden ushabti (Naga-ed-Der), clay figure, clay ushabti etc.
Mes. 6 Small paste board boxes (four) containing bronzes, clay figures, ivory pins, etc.
(2) Biscuit tin containing bronze statuette
(3) Fragments of Giza broken stela from G 2185 wrapped in cloth and put in straw
Unnumbered small box:
Fragments of decayed limestone statuette Giza.
Unnumbered large box:
Head of Saite anthropoid coffin lid (baksheesh).
2 packages in straw:
(1) Granite statuette from G.M.V.T. [Menkaure valley temple]
(2) Frag. stela [from G 2185] rest of which is in Mes. 6
Pottery from Mesaeed, Mesheikh, and [G].M.V.T. [Menkaure valley temple]
Stones of Mastaba G 2175 [MFA 12.1512].
microfilm: end page 128
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)