microfilm: begin page 47
Sunday, November 28, 1915 (continued)
[(2) G 4910 (continued)]
to a depth of about 8 meters. Both A and B are large, well built pits.
(3) West of G 4910
Started clearing section west of G 4910 and south of the railroad line as indicated below. The street between G 4920 and G 4910 and the forecourt of the G 4810 complex continues south. The northeast branch of the railroad line has been shortened to permit clearing west of G 4910, and a new line started just north of the Great Wall. See below:
Monday, November 29, 1915
Day of rest for men.
Tuesday, November 30, 1915
(1) pit G 4910 B
(2) west of G 4910
microfilm: end page 47
- Documentation-Expedition diary pages
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Display Page Dates
- 11/28/1915; 11/29/1915; 11/30/1915
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)