- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Alternate spelling : Ankhuzu-Ithi
- Manuel de Codage : anxwDA jTj
- Alternate spelling : Ankhwedja Itji
- Alternate spelling : Ankh-wedja
- Owner of Ankhudja Itji (unnumbered mastaba excavated by Junker). Ankhudja, [rn=f nfr] his good name Itji. Architectural elements, including limestone chapel entrance lintel (KHM Vienna ÄS 8524,1.2), block of inscription with threat formula (KHM Vienna ÄS 8537), and false door (KHM Vienna ÄS 7791) with portion of upper lintel (KHM Vienna ÄS 8534) inscribed for Ankhudja Itji, identified variously as [Xrj-tp nswt sAb jmj-r sSw sS a nswt xft-Hr] royal chamberlain, juridicial overseer of scribes, royal document scribe in the presence; found in mastaba of Ankhudja Itji. Fragment of offering stone (KHM Vienna ÄS 8539) inscribed for Itji, identified as [sS a nswt xft-Hr] royal document scribe in the presence; provenance unknown, probably originally from mastaba of Ankhudja Itji.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)