- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : n[j]anxHwtHr
- Alternate spelling : Niankh-hathor
- Alternate spelling : Ni-ankh-hathor
- Alternate spelling : Nyankhhator
- Appears twice in chapel relief in tomb of Kaninisut [I] (owner of G 2155), west wall (between false doors, bottom register, first figure on right), and east wall (bottom register, third figure from right), identified as [wdpw] butler; chapel (KHM Vienna ÄS 8006) found in situ in G 2155. One of two individuals named Niankhhathor (other on south wall of chapel entrance passage, third figure from right); possibly same individual.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)