- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : njanxHwtHr
- Alternate spelling : Ni-ankh-hathor
- Alternate spelling : Nyankh-hathor
- Alternate spelling : Nyankhhathor
- Alternate spelling : Ny-ankh-hathor
- Wife ([Hmt=f] his wife) of Kap (possible owner of G 4522). Fragment of limestone seated pair statue (14-3-24 = MFA 14.1455) inscribed for Niankhhathor (belongs with 14-3-31 = MFA 14.1461, fragment of limestone seated pair statue inscribed for Kap); found east of G 4520, attributed to G 4522. Two women (or same woman with two names) have been identified as wife of Kap: Hy on standing pair statue, Niankhhathor on seated pair statue.
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_L13_4000_p062
- ID: HUMFA_GN3_L13_4000mm_p064
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)