- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : jbj
- Alternate spelling : Iby
- Manuel de Codage : xwra
- Alternate spelling : Khure
- Eldest son ([sA=f smsw] his eldest son) of Wepemnefret Wep (owner of G 8882). Appears on chapel entrance jambs before his parents (called Khure on southern jamb and Ibi [name only partially preserved] on northern jamb), identified on both as [Xrj-Hb sS mDAt-nTr] lector-priest, scribe of the divine book; in situ in G 8882. Entrance architrave and drum inscribed for Ibi, identified as [Xrj-Hb sS mDAt-nTr Hrj-sStA] lector-priest, scribe of the divine book, secretary; architrave in situ, drum found fallen before entrance to chapel of Ibi in G 8882. Also appears in chapel relief on eastern wall before his father; in situ in chapel of Ibi in G 8882.
Brovarski, Edward. "Old Kingdom Beaded Collars." In Jacke Phillips with Lanny Bell, Bruce B. Williams, James Hoch and Ronald J. Leprohon (eds.) Ancient Egypt, the Aegean, and the Near East. Studies in Honour of Martha Rhoads Bell, Volume 1. San Antonio: Van Siclen Books, 1997, pp. 137162.
- Date: 1997
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)