- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Alternate spelling : Sekhem-ankh-ptah
- Manuel de Codage : sxmanxptH
- Alternate spelling : Ptahsekhemankh
- Alternate spelling : Sekhemptah
- Co-owner of G 8981 with Nisu-usert and Niankhre. Appears with wife Khenut on entrance drum and right door jamb reveal of entrance, identified in both places as [rx nswt sHD Hmw-kA] royal acquaintance, inspector of ka-priests; in situ in G 8981. Northern false door inscribed for Sekhemankhptah, identified as [wab nswt xrp sH jmj-xt Hmw-kA n sbAtjw nswt Hm-nTr mnkAwra] royal wab-priest, director of the dining hall, under-supervisor of ka-priests of the royal instructors, priest of Menkaure; in situ in chapel of G 8981. May possibly be same individual that appears on southern outer jamb (bottom register, name only partially preserved) of central false door inscribed for Nisu-usert.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)