- Individual - Ancient
- Also Known As
- Manuel de Codage : kAmnfrt
- Alternate spelling : Kamnofert
- Alternate spelling : Ka-em-nefert
- Alternate spelling : Kaemnofret
- Owner of south tomb in G 8993 (Kaemnefret Complex). Father of Kaemnefret (owner of north tomb in G 8993). Outer faces, jambs and broken drum of tomb entrance inscribed for Kaemnefret, identified as [Hm-nTr (Hr-jnpw) xntj pr Smswt (aD-mr) Hr (sbA) xntj pt smr watj xrp aH] priest of (Horus-Anubis) who presides over the suite, (administrator) of the district 'Star-of-Horus-Foremost-of-Heaven', sole companion, director of the palace; all found in situ in G 8993 south tomb, except for drum found in debris. Chapel entrance lintel, jambs and reveals, and drum inscribed for Kaemnefret, identified as [smr watj xrp aH Hrj-tp nxb xw-a HqA BAt xrp hATs km(?) aD-mr wHaw jmj-r pHw Hrj-tp DAt jmj-jb n nb=f Hrj-wDbw m Hwt-anx] sole companion, director of the palace, chief of Nekheb, protector, chief of Bat, controller of the black pot(?), administrator of the fleet, overseer of marshlands, supervisor of linen, he who is in the heart of his lord, master of reversion-offerings in the Mansion of Life; in situ in G 8993 south tomb.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)