- Giza 3D
- My Giza
Unpublished manuscript transcription: begin page 6
1. Vertical row of four servants bearing [GLYPH], leg of ox, goose, [GLYPH] (covered cup)
2. Central panel destroyed. in centre [GLYPHS]
3. Vertical column. [GLYPHS] great purifying priest, royal scribe, acquaintence of the king.
5. Horizontal inscription [GLYPHS]
May the king give an offering as [?] Anubis, 1000 of all good things daily
6. Seated figure of owner, [illegible] through ear, neck, waist, top of chair, knee. Facing left right hand outstretched to table of
1000 loaves of bread, 1000 jugs of beer, 1000 head of cattle, 1000 geese, 1000 [illegible] of clothes, 1000 4 ply linen.
End of page 6