- Giza 3D
- My Giza
Unpublished manuscript transcription: begin page 14
On the lists of Sakkarah and Abydos, the order of these three kings is Khufu, Dedfra X Kephra (Gauthier, "Le livre des rois d'Egypte" in Memoirs de l'Institut francais du Caire, Vol. XVII (1908) p.83)
Dedefra is now known, apart from the present example, through eight other inscriptions:
1. Fragment of a cartouche found by Prof. Petrie at Abu Roash.
2. Royal list at Sakkarah (Vth Dynasty).
3. Do. at Abydos (Sety I)
4. Stele No. 29, Louvre, from Serapeum at Sakkarah (34th year of Darius)
5. Bronze cylinder in the Poignon Collection (cf. Petrie, History, I, p.63)
6. Sceptre of a priest of Dedefra. Found at Giza by Prof. Petrie (cf. Petrie, History, I, p.63)
7. In an estate name from Sakkarah (Rouge. E. De Rech., pp.53-54)
8. In an estate name in tomb of Ptah-hotep at Sakkarah (Davies, Ptahhotep, II, pls. XIII and XV.
End of page 14