*The original, paper version of this page in “Appendix P: Cemetery G 7000: Part 2” can be found in archival box M03 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934—1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 7832, G 7670, G 7759
Description: Inscribed fragments of relief, Old Kingdom: top row: [G 7832] 31-1-474, [E of G 7670] 31-1-84 (= MFA 31.1842); bottom row: [G 7759] 31-2-2, [E of G 7670] 31-1-82
Subjects: Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 5040
Description: Cemetery G 5000: G 5040, W rock-cut offering room, entrance lintel inscribed for Kaemked, looking W
Subjects: Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 4513
Description: Cemetery G 4000 (area S of G 4510 = Lepsius 49): G 4513, Neferihy, chapel, W wall, false door inscribed for Neferihy, looking W
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)