*The original, paper version of this page in “Appendix P: Cemetery G 7000: Part 2” can be found in archival box M03 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934—1942
- Mentioned on page
- Neferseshemptah Sheshi (G 7821)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 7821. Neferseshemptah Sheshi called Djefai. Chapel entrance lintel inscribed for Neferseshemptah Sheshi, identified as [rx nswt jmj-r pr Hwt aAt] royal acquaintance, steward of the Great Estate; also appears on chapel entrance door jambs (standing with wife Meresankh); in situ in G 7821.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)