*The original, paper version of this page in “Appendix G: Cemetery G 1000–1100” can be found in archival box L05 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934—1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Djefanisut (in G 1171)
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Lintel inscribed (in raised relief) for Djefanisut; inscription: [Htp dj nswt (Htp dj) jnpw xntj sH-nTr qrs(t) m smjt jmntt sqd (n) wjA jmj-r SnT(w) xrp apr(w) DfAnswt] a gift which the king gives (and a gift which) Anubis gives, foremost of the divine booth, a burial in the western desert (for) the oarsman of the boat, overseer of disputes, director of the crew Djefanisut; found reused as roofing in G 1171 D I.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)