*The original, paper version of this page in “Appendix N: Cemetery G 4000” can be found in archival box L13 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934—1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 4714, G 2100, G 2375, G 2385, G 4811+4812, G 5563
Description: Alabaster objects: top row: [G 4714 A] 35-12-5 (seventeen model dishes, four accessioned as MFA 35.2013, MFA 35.2014, MFA 35.2015, MFA 35.2016); second, third and fourth rows: [G 2100 A] 36-1-3 (row 2/1-9, row 3/1-9, row 4/1-9; twenty-seven model dishes); bottom row: [G 2375 A] 35-12-38 (model dish), [G 2385 X] 35-12-42 (= MFA 35.2017, model dish), [G 2100 A] 36-1-2 (= MFA 47.1717, model cup), [G 2385 X] 35-12-43 (= MFA 35.2029, model jar), [G 2385 X] 35-12-44 (model jar), [G 4714 A] 35-12-7 (model jar), 35-12-6 (= MFA 35.2018, model jar), [G 2347a A (= G 5563 A)] 35-11-3 (fragment of large bowl), [G 4811+4812: G 4812 A] 35-11-76b and 35-11-76a (two fragments of headrest)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)