*The original, paper version of this page in “Appendix L: Cemetery G 2000: Part 1: G 2001–G 2087” can be found in archival box L11 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934—1942
- Mentioned on page
- Khesefi (G 2036)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 2036. False door inscribed for Khesefi, identified as [jmj-r nst Hm-kA] overseer of the throne, ka-priest; in situ in G 2036. Limestone seated statue (Cairo JE 38672), with small (unidentified) female figure between legs, inscribed for Khesefi, identified as [jmj-r pr-Haww] overseer of the house of haw-boats; found in G 2036 chapel.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)