*The original, paper version of this page in “Appendix L: Cemetery G 2000: Part 1: G 2001–G 2087” can be found in archival box L11 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934—1942
- Mentioned on page
- Weha (G 2035)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 2035. Limestone seated family group statue (Cairo JE 38671) inscribed for Weha, his wife Isu, and his two sons Khufuseneb and Ity; Weha identified as [sHD ... xntj-S pr-aA] inspector ... of palace attendants of the Great House; found in G 2035 serdab.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)