*The original, paper version of this page in “Appendix P: Cemetery G 7000: Part 1” can be found in archival box M02 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934—1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Sedaf Iby (G 7523)
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of G 7523. Remains of damaged false door and door jamb (25-2-1037) inscribed for Sedaf Iby, identified as [jmj(-r) prwj xrp wsht] overseer of the Two Houses, director of the broad hall; false door in situ in G 7523. Possibly two different individuals rather than same man with two different names.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)