*The original, paper version of this page in “Appendix P: Cemetery G 7000: Part 2” can be found in archival box M03 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University—Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934—1942
- Mentioned on page
- Reti (in G 7809)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Granite false door tablet (?) (25-1-1074 = MFA 27.1128) inscribed for Reti, identified as [rx nswt jmj-r Hmw-kA] royal acquaintance, overseer of ka-priests; found near G 7809 D.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
- Heather ONeill email@example.com
- Nicholas Picardo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Hollis email@example.com
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)