*Original paper documents for Appendix B: Cemetery 7000 are in archival boxes K11 and K13 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Akhethetep (G 7650)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner (with wife Meretites) of G 7650. Identified as [Hm-nTr xwfw smr watj Hm (bAw) nxn xrp aH aD-mr wHaw (Apdw) ] priest of Khufu, sole companion, priest of the bas of Nekhen, director of the palace, administrator of fishers(/fowlers).
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)