*Original paper documents for Chapter 12 are in archival boxes K06 and K07 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Senedjemib (G 2384 (?))
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Possible owner of G 2384 (based on block of relief possibly from facade of G 2384). Son ([sA=f smsw] his eldest son) of Senedjemib Mehi (owner of G 2378). Appears in chapel relief in tomb of his father, portico (west wall, east and west panels, spear fishing scenes, name only preserved on relief of west panel), entrance of antechamber (= room II, east and west door jambs, standing facing his father), antechamber (= room II: south wall, west of entrance, standing in front of his father; north wall, head turned facing his parents), identified on antechamber door jambs and scenes as [Xrj-tp nswt mDH qd nswt m prwj] royal chamberlain, royal architect in the two houses; in situ in G 2378. May also appear in offering room (= room III, north wall, bottom register, offering to his father); in situ in G 2378.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2360, G 2382, G 2381, G 2360, G 2353, G 2378, G 2385, G 2374, G 2334, G 2384, G 2370
Description: Miscellaneous flints, and copper, wood, bone, mud objects: top row: [G 2360 A] 12-11-11a (= MFA 13.3452, one of three flints), [G 2382] 12-12-6 (flint), [G 2381] 12-12-18 (flint), [G 2382] 12-12-21b (upper, flint), 12-12-21a (lower, flint), [G 2360 A] 12-11-12 (upper item, glass paste inlay), 12-11-13 (middle item, glass paste inlay), [G 2353 B] 12-11-51 (lower item, copper needles), [G 2378] 12-12-41 (= MFA 13.3457, dried mud plummet), [G 2370 A] 12-11-30 (copper handle ?); middle row, left: [G 2385 A] 12-12-85 (upper item, alabaster), [G 2382] 12-12-112 (middle item, alabaster), [G 2334 X] 13-1-525 (= MFA 13.5136, lower item, copper needle or drill), [G 2381 B] 12-12-171 (flint), [G 2360 A] 12-11-19 (gilded copper); middle row, right: [G 2385 room B] 12-12-190 (= MFA 13.3455, bone awl), [G 2384] 12-12-36 (= MFA 13.3456, bone spatula), [G 2370 A] 12-11-30 (copper knives); bottom row: [G 2385 A] 12-12-105 (= MFA 13.3441, upper item, wood), 12-12-106 (lower item, wood forearm with hand), [G 2381 B] 12-12-170 (bone), [G 2385 S2] 12-12-43b (wood arm)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)