*Original paper documents for Chapter 13 are in archival boxes K07 and K08 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2382, G 2384, G 2382, G 2385, G 2374, G 2224, G 2330 = G 5380, G 2375, G 2412
Description: Beads and amulets etc: top row: [G 2382] 12-11-67 (faience amulet, Horus the child (Harpocrates) ?), 12-11-68 (faience amulet, Pataikos), 12-11-69 (faience amulet, uraeus), 12-12-7 (= MFA 13.3400, faience barrel bead), [G 2384] 12-12-37 (= MFA 13.3396, bone button), [G 2382] 12-12-101 (= MFA 13.3398, faience ring bezel, upper), [G 2385 S2] 12-12-43a (bronze coin, middle), [G 2385 room F] 12-12-42 (= MFA 13.3399, faience rosette, lower), [G 2385 A] 12-12-111 (sixteen cylinder beads); middle row: [G 2385 room B] 12-12-191 (= MFA 13.3421, four faience beads), 12-12-191 (six faience beads), [G 2224 A] 13-1-527 (= MFA 13.3404, lot of faience beads), [G 2330 (= G 5380)] 13-1-528 (faience cylinder bead), [G 2375 A] 13-1-529 (= MFA 13.5137, mud sealing); bottom row: [G 2375 A] 13-1-530 (= MFA 13.3395, lot of faience beads), [G 2375 Y] 13-1-531 (lot of beads = MFA 13.3411, and two amulets, lion amulet = MFA 13.3411a), [G 2412 X] 13-1-534 (= MFA 13.3401, faience cylinder bead)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)