*Original paper documents for Chapter 11 are in archival boxes K04 and K05 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- Mentioned on page
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Fifth king of Dynasty 4. Son of Khafre. Husband of Khamerernebti II. Builder of the Third Pyramid at Giza. Known two thousand years later by the Greeks as King Mycerinus.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2381
Description: Senedjemib Complex: pottery: RP (red-polished) bowls and spouted basins from G 2381 A, Impy: top row: 12-12-555 (= MFA 13.3276), 12-12-557 (= MFA 13.3277); middle row: 12-12-561 (= MFA 13.3279), 12-12-562 (= MFA 13.3280); bottom row: 12-12-567 (= MFA 13.3270, large basin with spout), 12-12-568 (= MFA 13.3271 deaccessioned = MMA 37.6.6, large basin with spout)
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 4341
Description: Pottery: dishes and bowls (mended, incomplete) from G 4341 A: top row: 14-1-101, 14-1-98; bottom row: 14-1-100, 14-1-99
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 4220
Description: Pottery: shallow bowls (mended, incomplete) from G 4220 A: 14-4-44 (= MFA 14.1670), 14-4-43 (= MFA 20.1887)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)