*Original paper documents for Appendix B: Cemetery 7000 are in archival boxes K11 and K13 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Akhethetep (G 7650)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner (with wife Meretites) of G 7650. Identified as [Hm-nTr xwfw smr watj Hm (bAw) nxn xrp aH aD-mr wHaw (Apdw) ] priest of Khufu, sole companion, priest of the bas of Nekhen, director of the palace, administrator of fishers(/fowlers).
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)