*Original paper documents for Chapter 9 are in archival boxes K01 and K02 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Mesat (in G 3086)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Wife of Rudj (owner of G 3086). Two limestone offering basins (Cairo JE 46497 = CG 57042, UPM_E13522) inscribed for Rudj and his wife Mesat; granite slab (UPM_E13523) inscribed for Mesat; all found in G 3086.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)