*Original paper documents for Chapter 11 are in archival boxes K04 and K05 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Hermann Junker, German, 1877–1962
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
- Type Mentioned on page
- Nationality & Dates German, 1877–1962
- Remarks Egyptologist, Director of German-Austrian expedition to Giza, 1911–1929. Published 12 volumes of final excavation reports from Giza expedition. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 4340
Description: Pottery model vessels from G 4340 A: top row: 13-10-42 (= MFA 13.5604, jar fragment), 13-10-39 (= MFA 13.5601, jar), 13-10-40 (= MFA 13.5602, jar fragment), 13-10-23 (= MFA 13.5589, dish), 13-10-43 (jar fragment); middle row: 13-10-21 (= MFA 20.1901, jar), 13-10-22 (= MFA 13.5588, jar), 13-10-35 (= MFA 13.5598, jar), 13-10-36 (= MFA 13.5599, jar), 13-10-37 (= MFA 20.1902, jar); bottom row: 13-10-38 (= MFA 13.5600, jar), 13-10-27 (= MFA 13.5592, jar), 13-10-41 (= MFA 13.5603, jar fragment), 13-10-44 (= MFA 13.5605, jar fragment)
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 4440
Description: Pottery model jars from G 4440 A: 13-11-101 (= MFA 13.5667), 13-11-103 (= MFA 13.5669), 13-11-102 (= MFA 13.5668), 13-11-81 (= MFA 13.5653)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)