*Original paper documents for Additional Material are in archival box K12 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Western Cemetery: Site: Giza; View: G 2360
Description: Cemetery G 2300: G 2360 M, burial (skeleton), looking __
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 2377
Description: Senedjemib Complex: stone model (dummy) vessels from an Opening of the Mouth set from G 2377 A: top row, left: 13-1-521 (= Cairo JE 44484a, grey limestone cup); top row, right: 13-1-516 (= Cairo JE 44484e, basalt cup); bottom row: 13-1-520 (quartzite cup = Cairo JE 44484b), 13-1-519 (= Cairo JE 44484c, quartzite bottle), 13-1-518 (= Cairo JE 44484f, basalt bottle), 13-1-517 (= Cairo JE 44484d, basalt cup)
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)