*Original paper documents for “Additional Material: Description of Addition to Cemetery en Échelon” can be found in archival box K10 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- Mentioned on page
- Bebib (Bebib)
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Mentioned on page
- Remarks Owner of Bebib (unnumbered mastaba excavated by Schiaparelli). Lintel (Turin S.1864) and drum lintel inscribed for Bebib, identified as [sAb aD-mr nj-nst-xntt jmj-r sSw] judge and administrator, preeminent of place, overseer of scribes; found in mastaba of Bebib.
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)