*Original paper documents for Appendix A: Cemetery en Échelon are in archival box K11 in the Egyptian Section archives of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
- Documentation-Unpublished manuscripts
- Harvard University-Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- Credit Line
- Harvard University–Boston Museum of Fine Arts Expedition
- about 1934–1942
- George Andrew Reisner, American, 1867–1942
- Type Author
- Nationality & Dates American, 1867–1942
- Remarks Egyptologist, archaeologist; Referred to as "the doctor" and "mudir" (Arabic for "director") in the excavation records. Nationality and life dates from Who was Who in Egyptology.
Subjects: Object(s) photograph: Site: Giza; view: G 5562, G 2370, G 2120, G 5020, G 2356
Description: Fragments of relief and inscription: top row: [G 2347 X (= G 5562 A)] 33-2-155, [S of G 2370] 33-1-90a, 33-1-90c, 33-1-90b (fragments of false door); bottom row: [G 2120] 33-2-187 (= part of MFA 06.1894, slab stela of Seshatsekhentiu), [G 5020 B] 33-2-172, [G 2356 A] 33-2-201, 33-2-188
Name of this image
Description of the image duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec sed odio dui.
Hi ! (not you? Login to your account.)